Thursday, December 4, 2008

Extension Cord Safety

I just read the article about a man in Astoria, OR that died from smoke inhalation, this happened Thanksgiving night. The Fire Investigators say the fire was most likely electrically caused. They reported "multiple extension cords powering everything from a coffee maker to a hot plate." Here is the link to the story on KATU.COM

I have gathered some information and put together a (1) page information sheet on Extension Cord Safety. Please take some time to read through this information and correct any electrical hazards you may have. Share this with others.

1 comment:

J Yarbrough said...

Thanks for caring... and providing useful, relevant information that can save lives.